Hi! Do you know? agileSI™ – a business division of SecureLink is hiring!
You are looking for a new professional challenge to tackle the next step in your career?
You want to work for an exciting start-up company, but appreciate the security and reach of an established international company?
You are ambitious and want to be actively engaged in the company’s development?
If your answer is three times yes, then we should get to know each other!
agileSI™ is one of the leading security technology providers for integrated enterprise application security and we are now looking for our a Marketing Manager (f/m/d).
We implement and operate sophisticated security concepts in the enterprise segment in the areas of security intelligence, application security and network security as well as develop our own solutions and products. With the SAP® Security software agileSI™ we are the European market leader for 360° real-time monitoring of SAP® applications
- Conduct market research about customer requirements, habits and trends
- Develop ideas for creative (online) marketing campaigns
- Manage out- and inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and -optimization, advertising, event management, landing pages, webinars, blogs etc.)
- Increase SEO ranking
- Liaise with internal colleagues to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate within the agileSI Sales team and the SecureLink Marketing department to co-ordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (in-ternal & external events (fairs, trade shows, etc.) social media, e-mail, website, searches, blogs, magazines etc.)
- Analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to shape future marketing strategies
- Successfully graduated with a bachelor or master degree or successfully completed an ap-prenticeship in Marketing, Communication Public Relation or relevant studies
- Proven results and experience as (online) marketing manager (w/m/d) or similar role in the B2B and tech industry
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Good understanding of inbound and outbound marketing strategies
- Demonstrable years of experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Inbound Marketing Tools and applications (Video, Web Analytics, Google Trends, Adwords etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills in English and ideally fluent German skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Locations in Netherlands (Sliedrecht) or Germany (Munich, Frankfurt, Augsburg)
Tell us what makes you special and let us work together to find out if we fit together. We look for-ward to receiving your application video and your CV. The video should be in English and not longer than 3 minutes. Lastly, please include in your application your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible starting date.The best way is to send an e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions, Janine Kretzschmar is also available by telephone at +49 (0)89 2000 148 2826.